LearnerThe Salient Features of Learner being offered by
- Suitable for IX Student.
- Classes will be conducted on Every Working Day in School.
- With JEE Advanced / NEET as
Ultimate aim, this program provides simultaneous preparation for X Board, XII
Boards, International Olympiads and National Level Scholastic Exams like
National Talent Search Exam (NTSE) and Kishore Vaigyanik Protsahan Yojana (KVPY)
within the School Schedule These Four years of intensive IIT-JEE / NEET training within
the school framework is like ambrosia for IIT-JEE / NEET.
PROGRAM FOCUS & OBJECTIVES :
For the first time in history of IIT-JEE, the Joint Entrance Examination (Advanced) 2018 was conducted through online mode i.e. in computer based test mode. All future JEE Advanced exams will be conducted in Computer based Test (CBT) mode.
A decision has also been taken at the level of the IIT Council to, inter alia, improve the gender balance in the undergraduate programs at the IITs from the current (approximately) 8% to 14% in 2018-19 by creating LEARNERnumerary seats specifically for female candidates, without any reduction in the number of seats that was made available to non-female candidates in the previous academic year (i.e. academic year 2017-2018).
In another major announcement, Human Resource Development (HRD) Ministry announced that from 2019 the Joint Entrance Exam (JEE Main) will be conducted twice in a year (January and April) through Online (Computer Based Test) mode only. Newly Constituted National Testing Agency (NTA) would start conducting JEE Main from 2019 which was earlier conducted by CBSE.
PARAMOUNT CLASSES prepares you for JEE (Advanced) & JEE (Main) in a Pattern Proof Mode. This means that you are prepared to give your best and optimum performance even if the pattern of the exam is changed at the last minute. We are the only institute whose Students do well not only in JEE (Advanced) but also in JEE (Main), XII Boards & Other Engineering Entrance Exams.All PARAMOUNT CLASSES Students who qualified for JEE (Advanced) also scored well in their XII Board Exams thus figuring in the Top 20 percentile of their respective Boards.
All PARAMOUNT CLASSES Integrated School Programs are part of our social efforts and the fee that we charge is less than the cost of delivery of these programs. We encourage Students / Parents to choose an Integrated Program over after-the-school regular program to prepare for JEE without additional stress.
Four years of intensive training within the school framework is ambrosia for IIT-JEE / NEET. LEARNER – Four Year Integrated School Program helps students excel in X Board, XII Boards, International Olympiads and National Level Scholastic Exams like National Talent Search Exam (NTSE) and Kishore Vaigyanik Protsahan Yojana (KVPY).
WHY LEARNER FOUR YEAR INTEGRATED SCHOOL PROGRAM ?
IITs have restricted the number of attempts for JEE (Advanced). Students just have two chances – one just after the XII board exams and the second immediately in the next year. They should try to succeed in JEE in the first attempt itself and not take unnecessary pressure as uncertainty of ill-health or any accidents while appearing for the second & last attempt could be too risky. Till the eighties, it was alright if you started your preparation just after XI and at the beginning of XII, but even then to get Top Ranks you had to begin your preparation at the commencement of XI itself. In late nineties it became a norm to start preparation at the beginning of Class XI and devote at least two years to train rigorously for JEE.
Now, with the increase in competition and keeping in mind that only two chances are available, only the very talented Students can succeed by starting their JEE (Main & Advanced) training in Class XI. But, if you do not have an inborn spark that can put you amongst Top performing Students in JEE you have no other choice but to start as early as Class IX to achieve the desired success in JEE.
COURSE STRUCTURE :
- Entire course will be covered in 15 phases 4 phases in class IX, 4 phases in Class X, and 4 phases in Class XI & 3 phases in Class XII followed by special classes of Rank Improvement Program.
- Extensive coverage of additional topics for JEE (Main).
- Each phase has exhaustive quizzes and Phase Tests (both on JEE Main & JEE Advanced pattern).
- Phase Tests are followed by Test Analysis Sessions.
- Subjects covered will be Science, Mathematics, Social Studies and Mental Ability in class IX & X and Physics; Chemistry & Math’s in class XI & XII.
- Single comprehensive study material: Additional problems will be supplemented wherever necessary. Students should not require any additional books etc.
- Work Books for Home Assignment.
- All India Internal Test Series (AIiTS): These test make students acquainted with a diverse set of examination patterns and alongside confer them with their National level performance ranking in the respective patterns. Tests are based on the common minimum syllabus of all classroom / School Integrated Programs.
- Chapter practice problems (CPP): On each chapter students will be given chapter practice problems which they have to attempt and submit before the beginning of the next chapter. These solutions will be checked by the faculty and will be returned to the students with remarks and suggestions. Thus helping every student to have a very strong command over fundamental concept knowledge very crucial for getting Top ranks.
- Class Learning Improvement Program (CLIP): Icing on the cake of every class will be done through Class Learning Improvement Program for those who have completed all assignments to further help them get a higher Rank / performance in JEE (Main& Advanced) and Board Exams but for all Other Engineering Entrance Exams, Junior Science Olympiad & various Talent Search Exam conducted by State Government like JSTSE (Delhi) / SSTSE (Rajasthan) / MSCE (Maharashtra) in class IX & NTSE in class X.
- Success Potential Index (SPI): We are the only institute in India having the capability to predict Success Potential Index (SPI) of a student. We constantly encourage our students to emulate their Success Potential Index (SPI).
- Mock Board Test Papers.
- NTSE Mock Test Papers.
- All India Open Test Series for Target NTSE - You can check your current level of preparedness for Competitive exams and compete with Top students currently studying in class X through this Open Test Series, at the National Level which will also check the Fundamentals Preparation for IIT-JEE on the topics of class IX / X.
- Regular feedbacks & test analysis sessions.
- All India Computer Based Test Series (AITS - CBT) : to be conducted at the National Level on the present & expected pattern of JEE (Main & Advanced).
- Mock Board Test Series across the country for all PARAMOUNT CLASSES students.
- Rank Improvement Program (RIP).
- JEE Archive: Question Bank with Answers.
- Grand Masters Package (GMP) : An exclusive fundamentals search based package of 1500 Top quality problems on JEE pattern testing your understanding of the subject. It covers all aspects of JEE problem solving Techniques.
- Dedicated academic operations team provides feedback at any point of time apart from scheduled parent teachers meetings.
CLASS SCHEDULE & FREQUENCY
- This program is dream of PARAMOUNT CLASSES Team to bring renaissance in the Indian Education System and we try to move towards Ideal School Education. However more than Approx. 2270 hrs. Of classroom teaching constant input with PARAMOUNT CLASSES Team is envisaged.
- Classes will be conducted in the associated school in the form of a separate section; generally from about 7:00 am to 2:00 pm for 5/6 days a week (exact schedule will depend upon the associated school).
- Weekly Test conducted on Last Working Day of Week.
- Admission will be offered after Admission-cum-Scholarship Test.
- For Fee Details please contact here or