Grand MasterThe Salient Features of Grand Master being offered by
- Suitable for XI Student.
- Classes will be conducted on Every Working Day in School.
Synchronized study for JEE
Advanced + JEE Main + XII Boards + Other Engineering Entrance Exams + Various
International Olympiads and national level scholastic Exam like Kishore
Vaigyanik Protsahan Yojana (KVPY). All Goals are achieved within the School
For the first time in history of IIT-JEE, the Joint Entrance Examination (Advanced) 2018 was conducted through online mode i.e. in computer based test mode. All future JEE Advanced exams will be conducted in Computer based Test (CBT) mode.
A decision has also been taken at the level of the IIT Council to, inter alia, improve the gender balance in the undergraduate programs at the IITs from the current (approximately) 8% to 14% in 2018-19 by creating GRAND MASTERnumerary seats specifically for female candidates, without any reduction in the number of seats that was made available to non-female candidates in the previous academic year (i.e. academic year 2017-2018).
In another major announcement, Human Resource Development (HRD) Ministry announced that from 2019 the Joint Entrance Exam (JEE Main) will be conducted twice in a year (January and April) through Online (Computer Based Test) mode only. Newly Constituted National Testing Agency (NTA) would start conducting JEE Main from 2019 which was earlier conducted by CBSE.
PARAMOUNT CLASSES prepares you for JEE Advanced & JEE Main in a Pattern Proof Mode. This means that you are prepared to give your best and optimum performance even if the pattern of the exam is changed at the last minute. We are the only institute whose Students do well not only in JEE Advanced but also in JEE Main, NEET, XII Boards & Other Engineering / Medical Entrance Exams.
All PARAMOUNT CLASSES Students who qualified for JEE (Advanced) also scored well in their XII Board Exams thus figuring in the Top 20 percentile of their respective Boards.
GRAND MASTER (Top Success in JEE (Main & Advanced), NEET & Boards)
Every parent dreams of a great career for his/her child. GRAND MASTER – the Integrated School Program is a dream materialized into reality for all parents & aspiring students. This is a program which will help you achieve probably the best in everything that a student can aspire for. Best possible performance in JEE (Main & Advanced), best possible performance in board exams & developing thorough and healthy personality with all the inputs required for constant success in the world. This program is dream of PARAMOUNT CLASSES Team to bring renaissance in the Indian Education System and we try to move towards Ideal School Education.
If you are determined to leave a mark of your own on Planet Earth, get ready for the GRAND MASTER miracle.
All PARAMOUNT CLASSES Integrated School Programs are part of our social efforts and the fee that we charge is less than the cost of delivery of these programs. We encourage Students / Parents to choose an Integrated Program over after-the-school regular program to prepare for JEE (Main & Advanced) without additional stress.
PROGRAM FOCUS & OBJECTIVES :
GRAND MASTER Program prepares a student for JEE (Main & Advanced), Other Engineering Entrance Exams & Excellence in XII Boards.
GRAND MASTER is a revolution in school education; in fact education at all levels. GRAND MASTER prepares a student for JEE (Main & Advanced) within a school schedule ensuring top success in JEE (Main & Advanced) as well as XII board exams. What’s more, students don’t have to compromise on sports & extra curricular activities.
COURSE STRUCTURE :
- Entire course coverage in 7 phases (Class XI – 4 Phases and Class XII – 3 Phases) followed by special classes of Rank Improvement Program.
- Extensive coverage of additional topics for JEE (Main).
- Each phase has exhaustive quizzes and Phase Tests (both on JEE Main & JEE Advanced pattern).
- Phase Tests are followed by Test Analysis Sessions.
- Single comprehensive study material: Additional problems will be supplemented wherever necessary. Students should not require any additional books etc.
- Work Books for Home Assignment.
- All India Internal Test Series (AIiTS): These test make students acquainted with a diverse set of examination patterns and along side confer them with their National level performance ranking in the respective patterns. Tests are based on the common minimum syllabus of all classroom / School Integrated Programs.
- Chapter practice problems (CPP): On each chapter students will be given chapter practice problems which they have to attempt and submit before the beginning of the next chapter. These solutions will be checked by the faculty and will be returned to the students with remarks and suggestions. Thus helping every student to have a very strong command over fundamental conceptual knowledge very crucial for getting Top ranks.
- Class Learning Improvement Program (CLIP): Icing on the cake of every class will be done through Class Learning Improvement Program for those who have completed all assignments to further help them get a higher Rank / performance in JEE (Main & Advanced) & Other Engineering Entrance Exams.
- Success Potential Index (SPI): We are the only institute in India having the capability to predict Success Potential Index (SPI) of a student. We constantly encourage our students to emulate their Success Potential Index (SPI).
- Rank Improvement Program (RIP) of about 180 hours.
- Regular feedbacks.
- JEE Archive: Question Bank with Answers.
- All India Computer Based Test Series (AITS - CBT) to be conducted at the National Level on the present & expected pattern of JEE (Main & Advanced).
- Grand Masters Package (GMP): An exclusive fundamentals search based package of 1500 Top quality problems on JEE pattern testing your understanding of the subject. It covers all aspects of JEE problem solving Techniques.
- Dedicated academic operations team provides feedback at any point of time apart from scheduled parent teachers meetings.
Classroom contact hours of approx. 1392 hrs. i.e. (676 Hrs In class XI & 716 Hrs in class XII) with PARAMOUNT CLASSES Team is envisaged. However, the actual total input provided does not include:
- Doubt Clearing Classes
- Rank Improvement Program (RIP)
- Phase Tests and Tests of All India Test Series
- Test Analysis Sessions etc.
- Weekly Test conducted on Last Working Day of Week.
- Admission will be offered after Admission-cum-Scholarship Test.
- For Fee Details please contact here or